Terms and Conditions
Dear Valued Customer
We hold company name, address, contact names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd use these details to send quotations, order acknowledgements, invoices and statements and any other associated paperwork.
In order for you to feel confident about how we handle and store data we want to assure you that your details are not passed on to any third parties. Your information is stored on in-house password protected computers.
Although we do not regularly send out marketing campaigns, occasionally we would like to keep you informed about new products or services if we feel it is beneficial to you as our customer.
]f you do not agree with parts of this letter or would like to discuss it further please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
Pay securely online with any major credit card or by Paypal.
Pro-Street Cycles Ltd reserve the right to decline or rescind any order and refund your payment. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd cannot be held responsible for errors in product descriptions or pricing arising from editorial or advertising or typographical errors on our part.
All parts featured on this web-site must be installed or fitted by a qualified mechanic in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers service manual. Please note that it is important you make sure the correct part is selected for the right purpose, the correct year and model of motorcycle. Please refer to the original equipment manufacturers service manual for normal and ordinary maintenance. Motorcycles can be dangerous if not ridden or maintained properly. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd expects our customers to exercise good judgement as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any parts.
Pro-Street Cycles Ltd assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury of any kind arising from misuse or improper application of any parts in any way by any person. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd has no control over the manufacturing, testing or usage of any part sold, therefore the manufacturer will be responsible for any and/or all claims for damage to person(s) or property arising from design, manufacturing, and testing of its products. Under no circumstances will Pro-Street Cycles Ltd be liable for consequential or indirect damages.
Pro-Street Cycles Ltd warrants that any Pro-Street Cycles Ltd products sold hereunder shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the consumer excepting the following provisions:
1. The product must be properly installed, maintained, and operated under normal conditions.
2. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd shall have no obligation if the Pro-Street Cycles Ltd product in question was modified by any other person or organization.
3. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from a failure of a Pro-Street Cycles Ltd product, the failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in a non-conforming condition, or for any other breach of contract or duty between Pro-Street Cycles Ltd and a customer.
4. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd products are often intended for use in specific applications. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd makes no warranty if a Pro-Street Cycles Ltd product is used in applications other than where it is intended.
5. Pro-Street Cycles Ltd makes no warranty of any kind in regard to products distributed by us. We will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, we will expedite the claim on behalf of our customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.